Friday, October 4, 2013

Turning 30!

I made it to the Big 3-0!


Strange. Thirty used to seem so old. I'm surprised at how young it really is, lol. :)


I woke up this morning feeling quite normal. Looked in the mirror, nothing had changed...yet I guess. I smiled, and thanked God for another day, and asked for 30 more years--not too much to ask for huh?

I couldn't help but wonder what those next 30 years would hold, and how could they be any better than the past 30 years? When I think about all those I've known, and loved...those that have impacted my life throughout the years...I can't
imagine things getting better, lol, but I'm totally ok if they do.

SO...hopes and dreams for the future. There's just 3...for now.

1) I'm praying for more wisdom. Wisdom to be the best wife, mother, and friend I can be.
2) I'm praying to keep my priorities in order: God, Family, Others
3) I'm going to keep chasing my dreams to become an author. I love to write. So I'm gonna keep doing what I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment